The number of miners scanned by batch management software is much less than the actual number.
1. Confirm that all miners are turned on;
2. Confirm that the computer can access the network segments of all miners. You can directly enter the IP in the web page to enter the miner's backstage for testing.
3. Check whether the network segment with fewer miners is normal, whether there is a switch failure or a main network cable failure.
4. Confirm that the bulk management software has added all network segments.
5. Restore factory settings for miners that cannot be scanned.
Note: Please make sure that the set IP segment includes all IPs. For example, if you set 192.168.1.1~100, IP above 100 will not be scanned.