Connect to Antpool
1. Login: https://www.antpool.com/
2. Enter your Bitmain.com username and password to log in to the ant pool or register a new account.
3. Click "Bitcoin" in the upper left corner of the page. Go to the "Settings" tab and add a Sub-Account via the button on the right.
Sub-account must contain only the letters or numbers.
4. Enter the default IP address of the Antminer-enter the login page, enter the user ID: root, password: root.
5. Click Miner Configuration to fill in 3 groups of mining pools. If the first group is dead, then it will automatically point to the second group. You can use Antpool to fill the first two groups and BTC.com to fill the third group.
Below is the configuration of Antpool:
Worker format: Sub-Account.worker name
Example: If your sub-account is "antminer," then your miners can be set to antminer.1, antminer_1, antminer.2, etc. The order of miners will be sorted by miner name.
Password: (Blank). If you change the address in batches, please fill in as 123.
Click Save & Apply to mine, the miner will restart.
Connect to BTC.com
1. Login to the home page: https://pool.btc.com.
2. Click the "Register Now" button.
3. Fill in the required information and create a new account.
1. Click on the user name in the top right corner and choose to create a sub-account.
2. Fill in the blanks and complete creating the sub-account.
1. Node Selection
When users connect the miner to different nodes in different regions, there is a network delay. Choosing the nearest node can provide the most stable connection.
North China Mining Address:
South China Mining Address:
America Mining Address:
Europe Mining Address:
2. Miner Settings
Format: Sub-account.miner name
Example: If your sub-account is "btcminer," then your miner can be set to btcminer.001, btcminer.002, etc., and the miner orders will be sorted by miner name. Password: (Blank). If you change the address in batches, please fill in as 123.
3. Miner Connection Settings
Use the web browser under the LAN to enter the miner's IP address in the address bar. The default account is user name "root," password "root."
1. After registering for the BTC mining pool, users can create multiple sub-accounts according to different needs.
Click the current sub-account in the upper right corner.
2. Users can edit each sub-account on this page, such as changing the address and setting reminders.
Click the "Settings" button in the upper right corner of the website, you can modify your account and address.
BTC Pool settles all earnings on the last day at UTC 00:00 and sends payment within 2 hours.
The confirmation of TX takes time on the Bitcoin Network. The time could be 1 minute or up to 2 hours, depending on the network status. BTC Pool promises users to receive payment in the shortest possible time.