When the miner is powered on, the miner's fan does not turn, and the network portlight does not turn on.
1. Turn off the power and check whether the power supply and the power cable are plugged in firmly. Reconnect it and then power on.
2. Check whether the power supply cooling fan rotates and the power supply needs to be replaced if it does not rotate.
3. Use the AC file of the Fluke 15b+ multimeter to check whether the power socket has an electrical output and the voltage is between 200-240V, if there is no output, check the power system. As shown in the figure, A is the AC gear, and B is the DC gear.
4. Use the DC gear of the multimeter to check if the 6pin power cable has 11-13V output. If there is no output or it is very low, replace the power supply. The yellow connector of the power cord is the positive pole, and the black connector is the negative pole.
5. Unplug the power cable of the hash board. If the miner is working normally, the hash board is short-circuited, and the hash board is broken; if it is still abnormal, it is a problem with the control board, and the control board needs to be replaced.
6. Connect the power cables of the hash board one by one until the abnormal hash board is found. After the hash board is determined to be defective, it is recommended to replace it or send it to the nearest repair center. (Need to connect the power cable of the hash board when the power is off).