There are three connection points between the power supply and the miner：
1. Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector.
2. Conductive copper plug and socket connection.
3. Fixed conductive copper bar.
It is necessary to prevent poor contact, the reverse connection of positive and negative poles, etc., which may cause hash board loss, chip loss, burnout and other failures.
1. Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector
1) Pay attention to the pins and the base direction, and do not insert them backward. The correct direction can be judged by the shape of the Snap, Trapezoidal pin and Square pin.
B: Trapezoidal pin;
C: Square pin
2) When carrying the miner, it is strictly forbidden to hold the wire directly. Otherwise, it will cause the connector to become loose or deformed.
3) The hash board generally requires 3 sets of 6 PIN plugs, which must be fully plugged in.
2. Conductive copper plug and socket connection
1) Pay attention to whether the copper plug is wholly embedded in the card slot. Due to handling, vibration, improper installation, etc., the copper plug may not be completely inserted into the card slot. As shown in the figure below, you need to press or reinstall to make the copper plug fully fit into the card slot.
2) The copper plug lock must be installed correctly.
3) After disassembly and assembly of the copper plug many times, poor contact with the base may occur. Use needle-nose pliers to adjust the slot gap to ensure that the copper plug is in complete contact with the slot.
3. Fixed conductive copper bar
Ensure that each screw is fastened, and there is no missing installation, non-fitting, etc.