Recently, we received the kernel log sent by the miner. It needs to find out where the problem lies. Now we interpret them one by one according to the A1246 miner log provided by the miner. The received kernel log is as follows:
According to the above picture, we found that there are 4 faults:
1. The control board only detects that two hash boards are running.
2. The ASIC chip temperature is abnormal.
3. The hash board domain voltage is abnormal.
4. The hash rate of the hash board is abnormal.
For the above failures, our proposed solutions are:
1. Check whether the Hash board cable is loose or damaged and the control board cable interface is damaged. If it is damaged, it is recommended to replace it directly;
2. If the above methods cannot be solved, you need to use a fixture to do a single board test and finally repair it according to the fault in the test log.