The STM32G071CBT6 mainstream microcontroller is housed on the Iceriver BP-H-3640 PSU and is based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core running at up to 64 MHz. The device integrates a Memory Protection Unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memory (36 KB SRAM and up to 128 KB Flash program memory with read protection, write protection, proprietary code protection, and security enclave), DMA, an extensive range of System features, enhanced I/O and peripherals.
The device provides standard communication interfaces (2 I2C, 2 SPI/1 I2S, 1 HDMI CEC, and 4 USART), 1 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, 1 channel of 12-bit DAC, 2 fast comparators, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer running at up to twice the CPU frequency, five general-purpose 16-bit timers (including A general-purpose timer running at up to twice the CPU frequency), a 32-bit timer bit, two basic timers, two low-power 16-bit timers, two watchdog timers and a SysTick timer.
The device operates over an ambient temperature range of -40 to 125°C and a supply voltage of 1.7 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic power consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes, low-power timers, and low-power UART enables the design of low-power applications.
• Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz
• -40°C to 85°C/105°C/125°C operating temperature
– Up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory with protection and securable area
– 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
• CRC calculation unit
• Reset and power management
– Voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
– Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
– Programmable Brownout reset (BOR)
– Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
– Low-power modes:
Sleep, Stop, Standby, Shutdown
– VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
• Clock management
– 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
– 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
– Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (±1 %)
– Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
• Up to 60 fast I/Os
– All mappable on external interrupt vectors
– Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
• 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
• 12-bit, 0.4 µs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels)
– Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
– Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
• Two 12-bit DACs, low-power sample-and-hold
• Two fast low power analog comparators with programmable input and output, rail-to-rail
• 14 timers (two 128 MHz capable): 16-bit for advanced motor control, one 32-bit and five 16-bit general-purpose, two basic 16-bit, two low power 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
• Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop / Standby / Shutdown
• Communication interfaces
– Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
– Four USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; two supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection, and wakeup feature
– One low-power UART
– Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bit frame, one multiplexed with an I2S interface
– HDMI CEC interface, wakeup on header
• USB Type-C™ Power Delivery controller
• Development support: serial wire debug (SWD)
• 96-bit unique ID
• All packages ECOPACK 2 compliant
How to determine product prices and shipping costs?When you are ready to buy one or more products. You can consult the sales Manager to get a sample of the proforma invoice. The category, product price, and freight are included.
How to complete the payment?We have the following payment methods. You can tell our sales Manager which payment you prefer and complete it. After the customer service checks and confirms the payment is completed. Provide the proforma invoice. And we will prepare to ship.
|Bitcoin - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|USDT - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|ETH - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|LTC - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
Other payment methods
|Wire transfer - USD - SeaTree
|Wire transfer - USD - YuanJi
|Wire transfer - USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, CNH, CAD, SGD, JPY, AUD, NZD
|JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wire transfer - USD - Zhou sicong
|人民币支付 - CNY payment
Q: When will we ship after payment?
A: In order to ensure that the products we ship are in good condition. Issued approximately 1-2 days after receiving your payment.
Q: What if the product is damaged during transportation?
A: We will use a more robust package when shipping to avoid damage to the goods, and we can purchase transportation insurance in advance to reduce the loss of in the transport. although this problem is not common.
Q: What payment methods do we support?
A: We support bank transfer, wire transfer, Western Union, BTC, third-party guarantee and Paypal.
Q: What should I do if there is a problem after receiving the products?
A: We have established good relationships with maintenance departments in many countries/regions in the world. For example, Venezuela, Iran, etc. If you have any questions within 3 days after receiving the goods, you can apply for after-sales service on the "My Order" page.
Q: Which express we support?
A: We will choose the cheapest and fastest transportation method for you. And we support DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, BRE, and also have express delivery services, such as Russia, the United States, Kuwait, etc.