BIT Mining invests in Ohio's cryptocurrency mining industry

BIT Mining invests in Ohio's cryptocurrency mining industry

2021/9/23

According to reports, BIT Mining announced today that it had signed a membership purchase agreement and several other ancillary agreements ("Agreements") with Viking Data Centers, LLC ("Viking Data Centers") to jointly invest in development in Ohio In the cryptocurrency mining data center space ("Ohio Mine"), up to 85 megawatts of power capacity can be obtained. The development of the Ohio mining area is currently expected to be fully completed in February 2022. According to these agreements, the company will invest a total of US$12.14 million in the Ohio mining area; the mining area will be jointly developed and operated through a joint venture with Viking Data Center ("JV"). Of the consideration of US$12.14 million, US$10.84 million will be paid in cash, and the remaining US$1.3 million due to Viking Data Center will be settled in cash or the company's Class A common stock (each with a par value of US$0.00005). Decide. After the agreement is signed, the company will hold 51% of the shares in the Ohio mining area, while Viking Data Centers will hold the remaining 49%.


NOTICE
This is an original piece. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission is prohibited.
0
About products purchase, please contact our sales manager:
[email protected]

About miner repair and after-sale issues, please contact the repair manager email:
[email protected]

For business cooperation, please contact:
[email protected]

COMPLAINTS & SUGGESTIONS
If you have any dissatisfaction during the transaction or have valuable suggestions for us, please contact us via this email address:
[email protected]
Here is a list of scammers who scamming our customers, if you are chatting with them, please stop chat and let us know immediately:
Telegram:
@Zeusminingcrypto
@ZEUSMININGCRYPTOOFFICIAL
@bearacong

The scammers will change the accounts when they know they are exposed. So please be sure we only have these legal contact accounts which this page: https://www.zeusbtc.com/Contact-us.asp

CLOSE