Bit Mining will invest USD 9 million to build a 100 MW Bitcoin mining farm in Kazakhstan.

Bit Mining will invest USD 9 million to build a 100 MW Bitcoin mining farm in Kazakhstan.

2021/5/27

Cryptocurrency mining company Bit Mining is planning to build and operate a 100 MW cryptocurrency mining data center in Kazakhstan, with a total investment of 60 million yuan. It is reported that the project will be implemented in cooperation with two local companies. At that time, Bit Mining will own 80% of the new data center, and the remaining 20% will be held by local partners.


NOTICE
This is an original piece. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission is prohibited.
0
About products purchase, please contact our sales manager:
[email protected]

About miner repair and after-sale issues, please contact the repair manager email:
[email protected]

For business cooperation, please contact:
[email protected]

COMPLAINTS & SUGGESTIONS
If you have any dissatisfaction during the transaction or have valuable suggestions for us, please contact us via this email address:
[email protected]
Here is a list of scammers who scamming our customers, if you are chatting with them, please stop chat and let us know immediately:
Telegram:
@Zeusminingcrypto
@ZEUSMININGCRYPTOOFFICIAL
@bearacong

The scammers will change the accounts when they know they are exposed. So please be sure we only have these legal contact accounts which this page: https://www.zeusbtc.com/Contact-us.asp

CLOSE