PicoBT is a professional miner tester that can diagnose and repair more than 88 hash boards and 20 miner power models such as Innosilicon, Whatsminer, Antminer, Aixin, Cheetah and Dragon.
Compared to traditional miner repair methods, PicoBT tester with unique its features can reduce the diagnostic time by at least 10 times, and increase the accuracy of diagnose by 4 times in troubleshooting minor components, namely Hashboards and smart power supplies units. In addition, it is a maintenance tool integrating the EEPROM editor and tester.
• More than 88 hash board models, including Antminer, Innosilicon, Whatsminer, etc.:
Antminer: S9, S9i, S9j, S9k, S9se, T9+, L3+, T17, T17+, T17e, T17pro, S17, S17+, S17e, S17pro, S11, T19, S19, S19pro S19j, S19Jpro, S19A, S19Apro, S19_88, T19Hydro, S19Hydro, S19JPRONoPic, S19XP, S19AL, S19+, S19i, S19PROHydro+, S19PRO+, S19JPRO+, KA3, L7, S7, D7, K7, S15, T15;
Innosilicon: T1, T2, T3, T3+, S3, S3+, T3H, A4, A4+, A6, A6+, T2T, T2T+, T2Ti, T2Ts, T2Tz, T2Tzs, T2Tzu, T2Tza, T2Th, T2Ths, T2Thm, T2Thf, T2Th+, T2Ths+, T2Thm+, T2Thf+, T2Thl+, L1, L2, L2HU, L2HF, L2HL, L2HS, T1H;
WhatsMiner: M3V1, M3V2, M20, M20s, M21, M21s, M30s, M30s+, M30s++, M31s, M31s+, M32, M32s, M50, M50s;
Aixin, Cheetah, Aladdin, and Dragon: A1, Q3, F1, S5, T1.
• Supports testing of more than 20 power supply models:
Innosilicon: G1138, G1240, G1266, G1286, G1306, QB2412-B, QB2412-C;
Whatsminer: P21, P20, P21e, P21d, P221, P222C;
Antminer: APW8, APW9, APW9+, APW12;
Aixin, Cheetah: TT240015P, HQ2500-A02.
• EEPROM Flash and Editor:
Antminer (S11, 17 series) and Whatsminer hash board.
Buy the PICOBT test fixture, and we will give you an extra oscilloscope probe and 3 test fixture cables; welcome to buy.
In addition, the tester needs to be used with a WANPTEK high-power DC power supply, which is suitable for most miner hash boards.
• Models: Troubleshoot 88 hash board models and 20 smart PSU models with just one universal tester and sync hash board serial numbers.
• Speed and Accuracy: With the PicoBT tester, any hash board damage and healthy chips can be detected 10 times faster; the detection speed is fast and accurate.
• PSU enabling: In addition to diagnosing failures with hash boards, this tester can troubleshoot more than 20 models of smart power supplies.
• EEPROM editor: It can synchronize the hash boards with different serial numbers inside the miner so that the serial numbers of all hash boards are consistent so that the mining machine can start and work normally. It is suitable for Antminer S9se, S9k, S11, 17 series, 19 series hash boards, and all Whatsminer hash boards. There is no need to connect a power supply to the hash board, and no computer is required.
• Versatility: Ability to test hashes with different precisions and modes to detect weak chips in addition to healthy and broken ones. Additionally, the testing capabilities of the Smart PSU do not require any computer, making the PicoBT a unique universal tester.
First, connect the hash board, power supply, and tester. The connection effect is as follows:
Enter the hash board tester mode, then press the on/off switch, and you will see the select hash board page as shown below:
This test takes the S17 hash board as an example. After selecting the S17 option, press the white key to enter the S17 tester page. At this time, the page will display the name of the selected hash board, as shown in the figure below:
The thin blue line on the screen of Note2 indicates which interface of the tester must be used to connect to the selected hash board. Note 3 represents the working methods of different keys.
How to use PicoBT universal tester to test the Antminer S9 hash board:
PSU: Press the PSU button to enable S17 PSU (APW9 with 19V, you need to use a PSU cable to connect the tester and PSU.
MOD: Select the test mode by pressing the MOD button. S17 has 2 test modes: Mode 1 and Mode 2.
ONE: If you toggle this button, it will change to 999. This means how many times you want to test the hash board. Once or repeat 999 times.
PIC: If you toggle this button, it becomes PC0 and PC1. If PC0 is selected, the tester enables the PIC microcontroller in the hash board, turns on the MOSFET in the hash board, and makes the current flow into the hash board. In this case, the RST signal remains at 0v in the hash board. If PC1 is selected, the PIC microcontroller in the hash board will be enabled, but the RST signal will remain high (1.8v on the test point). If you choose PIC, it will turn off the MOSFET in the hash board.
Note: If you select PC0 or PC1, test the hash board with the 999 option; the PIC of the selected hash board will turn on as long as you test it. Otherwise, PIC will be turned on and off for each test.
Back: If you press the back button, you will return to the page where you selected the hash board.
TEST: After adjusting the PSU, MOD, and ONE options, you can press the TEST button to test the hash board.
After testing the hash board, you will see the following test results on the screen:
Note 4 indicates how many times the tester has tested the hash board;
Note 5 indicates how many chips the selected hash board should have under healthy conditions;
Note 6 indicates how many healthy chips the tester has detected from the first ASIC to the front.
Note 7 indicates how many healthy chips the oscilloscope has detected from the last ASIC to the reverse signal test point of any chip connected by the oscilloscope probe.
Please follow the steps below to correctly activate the PicoBT test fixture:
1. Insert one end of the DuPont cable into "② SWCLK", "④ SWDIO", "⑤ or ⑥ GND", "⑨ or ⑩ 5.0V" of the programmer.
2. Download the STM32 ST-LINK Utility software and install it on the computer.
3. Insert the ST-LINK V2 programmer into the computer, and then connect the other end of the Dupont cable to the SWDIO, SWCLK, GND and 5V pins of the test fixture.
4. Click the icon on the STM32 ST-LINK Utility software to start connecting the test fixture.
5. Click the icon to start loading the new firmware (with Hex format)
6. Click the icon to start programming. When "OK" appears on the interface of the STM32 ST-LINK Utility software, it means that the test fixture has been successfully activated. At this time, the tester will also restart.
How to determine product prices and shipping costs?When you are ready to buy one or more products. You can consult the sales Manager to get a sample of the proforma invoice. The category, product price, and freight are included.
How to complete the payment?We have the following payment methods. You can tell our sales Manager which payment you prefer and complete it. After the customer service checks and confirms the payment is completed. Provide the proforma invoice. And we will prepare to ship.
|Bitcoin - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|USDT - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|ETH - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|LTC - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
Other payment methods
|Wire transfer - USD - SeaTree
|Wire transfer - USD - YuanJi
|Wire transfer - USD,EUR,GBP,HKD,CNH,CAD,SGD,JPY,AUD,NZD
|JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wire transfer - USD - Zhou sicong
|人民币支付 - CNY payment
Q: When will we ship after payment?
A: In order to ensure that the products we ship are in good condition. Issued approximately 1-2 days after receiving your payment.
Q: What if the product is damaged during transportation?
A: We will use a more robust package when shipping to avoid damage to the goods, and we can purchase transportation insurance in advance to reduce the loss of in the transport. although this problem is not common.
Q: What payment methods do we support?
A: We support bank transfer, wire transfer, Western Union, BTC, third-party guarantee and Paypal.
Q: What should I do if there is a problem after receiving the products?
A: We have established good relationships with maintenance departments in many countries/regions in the world. For example, Venezuela, Iran, etc. If you have any questions within 3 days after receiving the goods, you can apply for after-sales service on the "My Order" page.
Q: Which express we support?
A: We will choose the cheapest and fastest transportation method for you. And we support DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, BRE, and also have express delivery services, such as Russia, the United States, Kuwait, etc.