|1 pcs||$ 100|
WhatsMiner test fixture for M20 M20S M21 M21S M30 M30S M31 series hash board
Whatsminer hash board test fixture supports Whatsminer M20 series and M30 series (old version) models. The tester fixture can accurately determine whether the hash board and power supply of the miner are faulty, which significantly improves the maintenance and operation efficiency of the miner.
Our company sells replacement parts for Whatsminer test fixture to the world at reasonable prices and higher quality. And we solemnly promise to ensure quality and fast delivery. If you have any questions during the purchase and use process, please do not hesitate to consult our sales manager directly, we have a professional and first-class after-sales team.
List of the Order:
Test fixture test board * 1
Data connection cable * 1
How to use Whatsminer Test Fixtures? (Take M20 series as an example)
Ⅰ. Burning the test file:
1. Prepare a 4G or 8G SD card, and then go to the Whatsminer official website to download the corresponding SD card swipe program.
2. After the download is complete, unzip PhoenixCardV4.1.2.zip.
3. Run the PhoenixCard app
4. Insert the SD card into the computer with a card reader, the PhoenixCard application will automatically recognize the SD card, then click "Firmware", select the image in the compressed package, select the mass production card for the type of card, and finally click "Burn card".
5. When the progress bar turns green, it means that the SD card burning is completed.
6. Take out the SD card and insert the test fixture control board, and use the 12V DC power supply to power on the tester control board. After power up, the control board automatically reassembles the system. During the process of burning the card, the red light flashes, and after a few minutes the green light turns on, and the burning of the card is completed.
Ⅱ. Adjust the voltage and current, and connect the test cables
1. Adjust the current of the adjustable power supply to 10A and the voltage to 13V. (To test different types of miners, you need to select the corresponding output voltage of the hash board)
2. Connect the 12V power cable to the test fixture and insert the network cable. Then connect the positive and negative poles of the adjustable power supply to the hash board, and finally connect the hash board and the test fixture with a data cable.
3. Power up the test fixture first, then power up the hash board. It should be noted that when the power is turned on, different hash boards need to be replaced for testing. The power-on and power-off sequences are as follows:
(1) Power on: connect the power cord first, and then connect the data cable
(2) Power off: first unplug the data cable, then unplug the power cord
Ⅲ. Whatsminer Test fixture setup
1. IP settings
After we get the Whatsminer test fixture, we need to use a network cable to connect it to the computer. The test fixture does not need to be connected to the Internet, but is directly connected to the computer to prevent IP conflicts.
Then open the computer's "Network Settings", select "Local Area Connection", and select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (ICP/IPv4)".
Because WhatsMiner's test jig has a fixed IP address, we need to manually enter the IP address: 192.168.2.245. As shown below:
After the setting is complete, click "OK".
2. Testing software settings
After completing the IP settings, we need to install and run the WhatsMiner fixture management software "MobaXterm".
First select the "Session" button to enter:
Then select "SSH":
Enter IP: 192.168.2.22 in the "Remote host" text box. Check the "Specify username", enter "root" in the "Specify username" text box; then click "OK".
Ⅳ. Enter the test interface
Add the IP address, click "OK", the software will automatically enter the test interface:
1. Enter root after "password:" (IP is subject to input, this is for reference only) Enter root (it is not displayed)
2. Enter root to confirm, then click Yes.
3. Enter the test interface
Test instructions and precautions:
In the Whatsminer test fixture, it is necessary to input the corresponding command to complete the test.
RST signal is set to low level 0V: echo 0 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio99/value, can repair the failure of reset failure
RST signal is set to high level 1.8V: echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio99/value, can repair the failure of reset failure
Restart the control panel: reboot
General test: test-readchipid (number of chips test)
Performance test: test-hashboard (chip and computing power test)
Note: When testing with the regular test command test-readchipid, the single board can be tested individually. When the performance test command test-hashboard is tested, the hash board must be installed with upper and lower radiators, and a fan should be used to dissipate the heat of the hash board.
Related maintenance tools:
How to determine product prices and shipping costs?When you are ready to buy one or more products. You can consult the sales Manager to get a sample of the proforma invoice. The category, product price, and freight are included.
How to complete the payment?We have the following payment methods. You can tell our sales Manager which payment you prefer and complete it. After the customer service checks and confirms the payment is completed. Provide the proforma invoice. And we will prepare to ship.
|Bitcoin - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|USDT - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|ETH - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
|LTC - The payment method at the designated address is efficient and practical and can be used anywhere in the world.
Other payment methods
|Wire transfer - USD - SeaTree
|Wire transfer - USD - YuanJi
|Wire transfer - USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, CNH, CAD, SGD, JPY, AUD, NZD
|JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wire transfer - USD - Zhou sicong
|人民币支付 - CNY payment
Q: When will we ship after payment?
A: In order to ensure that the products we ship are in good condition. Issued approximately 1-2 days after receiving your payment.
Q: What if the product is damaged during transportation?
A: We will use a more robust package when shipping to avoid damage to the goods, and we can purchase transportation insurance in advance to reduce the loss of in the transport. although this problem is not common.
Q: What payment methods do we support?
A: We support bank transfer, wire transfer, Western Union, BTC, third-party guarantee and Paypal.
Q: What should I do if there is a problem after receiving the products?
A: We have established good relationships with maintenance departments in many countries/regions in the world. For example, Venezuela, Iran, etc. If you have any questions within 3 days after receiving the goods, you can apply for after-sales service on the "My Order" page.
Q: Which express we support?
A: We will choose the cheapest and fastest transportation method for you. And we support DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, BRE, and also have express delivery services, such as Russia, the United States, Kuwait, etc.