Bitcoin mining company Gryphon Digital Mining plans to go public on NASDAQ through a reverse merger.

Bitcoin mining company Gryphon Digital Mining plans to go public on NASDAQ through a reverse merger.

2021/6/4

According to reports, Bitcoin mining company Gryphon Digital Mining is going public through a reverse merger with Sphere 3D, a data management company listed on the Nasdaq. According to the terms of the transaction, Sphere said it would issue 111 million shares to Gryphon shareholders, who will control 77% of the combined company. Sphere holders will own the remaining 23%. The transaction is scheduled to be completed in the third quarter, subject to shareholder and regulatory approval. Additionally, it is reported that Gryphon Digital Mining is a privately held company focused on mining Bitcoin using 100% renewable energy.


NOTICE
This is an original piece. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission is prohibited.
0
About products purchase, please contact our sales manager:
[email protected]

About miner repair and after-sale issues, please contact the repair manager email:
[email protected]

For business cooperation, please contact:
[email protected]

COMPLAINTS & SUGGESTIONS
If you have any dissatisfaction during the transaction or have valuable suggestions for us, please contact us via this email address:
[email protected]
Here is a list of scammers who scamming our customers, if you are chatting with them, please stop chat and let us know immediately:
Telegram:
@Zeusminingcrypto
@ZEUSMININGCRYPTOOFFICIAL
@bearacong

The scammers will change the accounts when they know they are exposed. So please be sure we only have these legal contact accounts which this page: https://www.zeusbtc.com/Contact-us.asp

CLOSE